For those who conceal mental anguish behind a brave face.
Agrimony's Positive Outcome: Genuinely cheerful, self-accepting and have open communication of their thoughts and emotions.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Cheerful attitude while tormented in the mind and the body, hide their despair with humor, seek peace and become upset when they cannot control their circumstances, seek to escape from worry by seeking excitement or change.
- Physical Indications: Resort to alcohol or drugs to overcome stress from over sensitivity, do not recognize or face their problems but turn to joking or humor, seek to avoid arguments and quarrels, suffer from insomnia.
Directions: Two to three drops in a small glass of water (or taken directly under the tongue). Sip at intervals. Concentrated homeopathic remedy, enough for several uses.
About the Product:
- Size — 0.36 fl. oz. (10.5ml)
- Active Ingredient — Agrimonia eupatoria HPUS 1C dilution
- Inactive Ingredient Options
- Brandy (27% alcohol; non-kosher) - Product No. 01
- Glycerin (kosher) - Product No. 41
- Produced at Nutritional Resources, 220 Parker St., Warsaw, IN 46580
Warning: Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.