For those who are temporarily overwhelmed and burdened by their responsibilities.
Elm's Positive Outcome: Increased confidence in their work and their abilities, efficient and self-assured and a new perspective with an ability to carry out tasks despite difficulties.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Overwhelmed, temporary loss of self-confidence, feelings of inadequacy, inability to keep up with tasks or goals, feel burdened with responsibilities.
- Physical Indications: Exhaustion, depression, problems manifest themselves out of a true perspective.
Directions: Two to three drops in a small glass of water (or taken directly under the tongue). Sip at intervals. Concentrated homeopathic remedy, enough for several uses.
About the Product:
- Size — 0.36 fl. oz. (10.5ml)
- Active Ingredient — Ulmus procera HPUS 1C dilution
- Inactive Ingredient Options
- Brandy (27% alcohol; non-kosher) - Product No. 11
- Glycerin (kosher) - Product No. 51
- Produced at Nutritional Resources, 220 Parker St., Warsaw, IN 46580
Warning: Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.