For those troubled by vague fears, apprehension and anxiety.
Aspen's Positive Outcome: Feelings of inner peace and security; dangers and difficulties subside and a desire for new experiences and adventures prevail.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Fear of the unknown, of death, of darkness, of sleeping which may create a bad dream, fear associated with religion or immortality, fear which exists only in the mind that is vague, seems to have no explanation and manifests itself as apprehensiveness about the future.
- Physical Indications: Headaches, tiredness, sweating, trembling, sudden weakness, sleepwalking, talking in their sleep, panicky.
Directions: Two to three drops in a small glass of water (or taken directly under the tongue). Sip at intervals. Concentrated homeopathic remedy, enough for several uses.
About the Product:
- Size — 0.36 fl. oz. (10.5ml)
- Active Ingredient — Popucus tremula HPUS 1C dilution
- Inactive Ingredient Options
- Brandy (27% alcohol; non-kosher) - Product No. 02
- Glycerin (kosher) - Product No. 42
- Produced at Nutritional Resources, 220 Parker St., Warsaw, IN 46580
Warning: Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.