- Provides 250 mg pantothenic acid per capsule.
- Supports the nervous and glandular systems.
How It Works:
Also known as vitamin B5, pantothenic acid is manufactured in part by intestinal microorganisms. This water-soluble vitamin is necessary for proper adrenal function, the conversion of fat and sugar into energy, the maintenance of normal growth and tissue replacement, and the development of the central nervous system. It works in tandem with the other B-complex vitamins. Pantothenic acid is needed to make steroid hormones and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. The body may need increased amounts of this vitamin when under physical stress. For best results, take Pantothenic Acid in conjunction with other B vitamins.
250 mg pantothenic acid (2,500% of the Daily Value).
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.