For those who are impatient and fast paced.
Impatiens's Positive Outcome: Patient with others and life’s events, relaxed, sympathetic, diplomatic, listening skills improve.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Very competent and prefer to work alone as not to be slowed down, desire for things to be done quickly, impatient, exhibit mental tension and irritability, tend to work fast, inner restlessness causes the person to have mood swings.
- Physical Indications: Inner tension may cause indigestion or pain, fast pace causes exhaustion, exhibits hot flashes, lacks sleep.
Directions: Two to three drops in a small glass of water (or taken directly under the tongue). Sip at intervals. Concentrated homeopathic remedy, enough for several uses.
About the Product:
- Size — 0.36 fl. oz. (10.5ml)
- Active Ingredient — Impatiens glandulifera HPUS 1C dilution
- Inactive Ingredient Options
- Brandy (27% alcohol; non-kosher) - Product No. 18
- Glycerin (kosher) - Product No. 58
- Produced at Nutritional Resources, 220 Parker St., Warsaw, IN 46580
Warning: Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders placed Monday through Friday will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.